Regular participation fee: 300 euro (early bird 250)
Student fee: 200 euro (early bird 150)
New deadline for Early Bird registration: 22th July 2019
The fee includes two lunches, one dinner, coffee breaks and conference materials but excludes accommodation (although it will be facilitated by the organizers).
Participants need to be registered on ConfTool in order to make the subscription to the Conference
Participants of an EAAE Seminar have to be member of the EAAE at the time of registration for the Seminar. For those who not yet member, the EAAE membership fee is 150 Euro for the period 2019 – 2021 to be paid in advance of registration to the EAAE via the website of the EAAE: Subscribe here
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 80% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.